Friday, July 1, 2011

Montreal International Poetry Prize

Hey folks,

Just so you know, I'm preparing myself to participate in the Montreal International Poetry Prize. It's a very big thing, so as soon as I get the poem finished, I'll ask your opinion on how in ended up. The decision won't be made until December of this year, though by October we'll have some information on how my poem is progressing.

I invite you all to visit the web page for authors Red Room, of which I am a member now. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Concerning the book, it's still in the editing process, so I believe it could be done all by the end of the summer. We'll pray for that.

I believe that's all for right now.

PS. It seems quite easier to write in the silence of Wales. What a marvellous place this is. Some place to visit.

Then talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment