Monday, April 4, 2011

From the beginning

I have to begin by saying that I'm new in the blogosphere, so please, be soft with me as I grow into it. The whole motive of starting this blog is to make known my, yet scarce, literature work, or at least that's what I've been told, but I believe that the real intent is to connect with you faithful blog-readers, so you can get to know me, and I get to know you. Let's see if I'm any good at this.

The best way to start is with a correct presentation.

I won't tell you my name for obvious reasons, but I can tell you I'm a 25 years-old writer, living in the south of Spain, married to a wonderful woman with whom I share two beautiful children and a deep love. She could be considered my inspirational muse, and much of what I now am, I ought it to her.

One thing that I truly believe is that, in nowadays, we all need to be heard by someone, because, as you all will agree with me, there is a lot of noise around, so please, as I post, I will like to hear what you have to say.

3 comments:

  1. hola hermanitoo!!! oye el seguidor no es solo el Lucas eehh jajaja somos los dos, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que manera de influenciar a la gente, no? Thats my boy Roberto! Hey, we are all in for a treat if we listen to the Jet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, thanks for being you. I guess this is like the old saying: when the disciple is ready, the master comes. I think I'm ready. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete